English Teacher Ware Hertfordshire
Vacancy Details: English Teacher Ware Hertfordshire
Are you a passionate and dedicated teacher of English with a commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of students with Special Educational Needs (SEN)? If so, we invite you to join the dynamic team at a leading SEN Secondary School located in Ware, Hertfordshire.
About the School:
The School is a vibrant and inclusive SEN Secondary School that caters to the diverse needs of students with various learning challenges. They are committed to providing a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment where every student can achieve their full potential.
They are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Teacher of English to join their dedicated team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality English lessons to students with SEN, tailoring their teaching methods to meet individual needs and abilities. The position is 2 days per week (Wednesday and Friday) and will initially be for 1 term.
– Plan and deliver engaging and differentiated English lessons for students with SEN.
– Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment where all students feel valued and motivated.
– Assess and monitor student progress, adapting teaching strategies as necessary.
– Collaborate with the SEN team and other professionals to develop Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for students.
– Provide constructive feedback and support to students to help them overcome challenges and achieve their goals.
– Foster a love of literature and language in students, promoting a lifelong passion for English.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Strong subject knowledge in English.
– Experience working with students with SEN is highly desirable but not essential.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– A commitment to creating an inclusive and nurturing learning environment.
– Competitive daily rate, commensurate with experience.
– Supportive and collaborative working environment.
– Professional development opportunities.
– Contributory pension scheme.
– Access to a range of staff well-being initiatives.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements. We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards