Join Our Team as a Cover Supervisor for Secondary Schools in Witham!
Are you a dynamic and adaptable individual with a passion for education? We’re looking for enthusiastic Cover Supervisors to join our team and make a positive impact on the students in secondary schools in Witham.
4MySchools is recruiting for cover supervisor to work in secondary schools in and around Witham. As a Cover Supervisor, you’ll play a crucial role in maintaining the continuity of learning when teachers are absent.
As a Cover Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for supervising classes during teacher absences, ensuring a safe and productive learning environment. Your duties will include:
– Delivering pre-prepared lesson plans and materials
– Managing classroom behaviour and promoting positive engagement
– Providing support to students as needed
– Reporting back on the day’s activities
To excel in this role, you should have:
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Confidence in managing classroom behaviour
– Adaptability and the ability to follow lesson plans
– A commitment to creating a positive learning environment
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.