EYFS Teacher – Saffron Walden – Essex
Excellent opportunity for anyone looking for someone looking to commit to a school for the reminder of this academic year.
Vacancy details: EYFS Teacher – Saffron Walden – Essex
- Full-time ideally (however the school will consider part-time for the right teacher)
- Temporary position: maternity cover until July 2024
- Start January 2024 or ASAP
- Pay: MPS equivalent pay
Could this be the right position for you!?!
A 2FE Primary School located near Saffron Walden are in need of an experienced EYFS Teacher to cover maternity leave. The school have interim cover in place currently. They are looking for someone to join them from January 2024. The position has become available as the teacher that had been due to start had an unforeseen change of circumstance and wasn’t able to begin the role.
You will be employed with full teaching responsibilities. Planning will be worked on with your co-year group teacher, who is the EYFS Lead for the school. The class includes two children with EHCP’s and you have a full-time LSA to provide class and 1:1 support.
The school is in a beautiful and historic area. The school is easily commutable from neighbouring towns and villages and parking is available.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Pay: Your hard work deserves recognition! We work hard to secure you the best possible pay!
- Continuous Support: We value your professional growth and well-being. Benefit from ongoing support and development opportunities to enhance your teaching skills and broaden your horizons.
- Commitment to quality: 4myschools are committed to ensuring you have the best experience working with us and we foster honest and open professional relationships as the foundation of this.
- Online access: We have an App that you use to keep your diary up to date and that you can contact us via should you wish to use this in addition to the more traditional ways.
- An honest consultative approach with consistent support from our team during your assignment – Click here to read reviews provided by our teachers and support staff.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Passion for teaching and nurturing young learners
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Adaptability and a positive attitude
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS
- Eligibility to work in the UK
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
4myschools believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach and support. Click here to see what our teachers and support assistants say about us.
You can see all of our available teaching vacancies by clicking here.