KS2 Teacher Hutton Brentwood Essex
Vacancy Details: KS2 Teacher Hutton Brentwood Essex
Start Date: Easter 2023
4myschools are working with a dynamic school located in Brentwood, Essex. They are seeking a motivated and passionate Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their team from Easter 2023
The school are welcoming and have an extremely friendly group of staff. The school community provides the best possible education to their pupils and their ethos is to create happy and confident pupils, who foster a passion for learning for the rest of their lives. The school is a ‘good’ rated school by Ofsted in their most recent inspection. They are really well-known school to 4myschools and our teachers all really like working there and give us great feedback. The position will be paid to scale (Teachers Main Pay Scale) from the start of the position.
- Planning and delivering engaging and effective lessons to pupils in Key Stage 2.
- Assessment and evaluation of pupil progress.
- Building positive relationships with pupils, parents, and colleagues.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of school policies
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in a Key Stage 2 classroom.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- A passion for education and a commitment to pupil success.
- Enhanced DBS certificate subscribed to the update service (or willingness to pay for a new certificate)
Who are 4myschools?
- 4myschools have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
- We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
- We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards
What we can do for you:
- Free online streamlined registration process
- CPD points scheme for online courses
- £150 referral bonus for anyone who you recommended to 4myschools *once worked 10 days supply
- Flexibility and work life balance
- Your own dedicated Recruitment Specialist
- Paid to scale (Teachers Main Pay Scale)