Maths Teacher South Birmingham
Vacancy Details: Maths Teacher South Birmingham
📣 Calling all Math Enthusiasts in the South Birmingham Area! 📚
Are you enthusiastic about numbers and equations? Do you possess the ability to unravel the secrets of mathematics and ignite the curiosity of young minds? If you do, we have an exciting opportunity waiting for you!
🎓A welcoming School is looking for a dedicated and dynamic Mathematics Teacher to join their exceptional team in September 2023. They value academic excellence and seek an individual who can make math engaging and inspire a love for the subject in their students.
💡 Role Highlights:
– Full-time position starting in September 2023
– Working with bright and motivated students in a supportive environment
– Collaborative team of educators fostering innovation and growth
– Competitive salary and professional development opportunities
– Develop engaging lesson plans and deliver comprehensive maths curriculum
– Create a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere that encourages student participation and active learning
– Foster critical thinking and problem-solving skills through interactive teaching methods
– Assess and provide constructive feedback to students, helping them achieve their full potential
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective teaching strategies
🌟 Qualifications and Skills:
– Qualified Mathematics Teacher with a relevant degree and teaching certification
– Strong subject knowledge and a passion for mathematics
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Proven ability to inspire and motivate students
– Experience in delivering creative and differentiated instruction
🏫 About The School:
The School is known for fostering students’ academic abilities and overall development. They have a supportive faculty and an inspiring learning environment, aiming to empower students as critical thinkers, problem solvers, and lifelong learners.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards