Pre-booked Supply Teacher – Braintree Essex
Vacancy Details: Pre-booked Supply Teacher – Braintree Essex
- Position: Primary Supply Teacher (No same day cover)
- Location: Braintree, Essex
- Contract: Flexible (Full-time or Part-time)
- Start Date: Immediate/ASAP
- Salary: £125 – £211.96 per day
Are you an experienced primary teacher looking for flexible working?
Have you considered supply teaching with pre-booked assignments only!?
Due to the increase in demand, we are recruiting dedicated Primary Teachers to join our team in Braintree. Whether you’re looking for full-time or part-time work, we have opportunities to suit your schedule that DO NOT INCLUDE SAME DAY COVER!
What We Offer:
Flexibility: Choose your own working days for pre booked assignments only. Enjoy a healthy work-life balance by taking on assignments that suit your availability.
Variety: Experience different schools, year groups, and teaching environments. Enhance your teaching skills through diverse experiences.
Competitive Pay: We value your expertise and offer competitive rates of pay. We are AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) compliant and DO NOT USE PAYROLL COMPANIES! PAYE only!
Professional Development: Access to training and development resources to help you stay current in the field of education.
Supportive Community: Become a part of our supportive teacher community. Exchange ideas, share experiences, and learn from fellow educators.
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons based on provided curriculum or lesson plans.
- Maintain a positive and inclusive classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Manage classroom behaviour in line with school policies.
- Provide necessary feedback, as required.
- Adapt to varying classroom dynamics and school settings.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification.
- Passion for education and a genuine interest in contributing to students’ development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and the ability to thrive in diverse teaching environments.
- Enhanced DBS check (we can assist in the process if needed).
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
4myschools believe that our business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach and support. Click here to see what our teachers and support assistants say about us.
You can see all of our available support staff positions by clicking here.
???? Are you ready to embark on an enriching career in education? ????
Apply today by submitting your up to date CV to this advertisement, emailing it to Bryony.Lopez@4myschools.org, or calling 01245 353808 and speaking to our expert consultants.