Primary Teacher Diss Norfolk
Job Title: Part-time Primary Teacher (Reception to Year 2)
Position: Two days a week
Start: September 2023
Location: Diss, Norfolk
Pay: £130 – £211 per day
Primary Teacher Diss Norfolk. 4myschools are working with a small, mixed village school located in Diss. They are proud to have received a Good rating in their most recent Ofsted inspection. The school are dedicated to inspiring their students to reach their full potential and build up their confidence. They have a passionate team of educators who create a supportive and nurturing learning environment where every child is encouraged to thrive academically and personally.
4myschools are seeking a highly motivated and committed part-time primary teacher to join this popular school in Diss. This position will involve teaching students from Reception to Year 2, and will be for two days a week. The ideal primary teacher will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the education and development of our young learners.
- Create engaging and inclusive lesson plans tailored to the specific needs of Reception to Year 2 students.
- Foster a positive and nurturing classroom environment that encourages student participation and enthusiasm for learning.
- Utilize a variety of teaching methods and resources to meet the diverse learning styles of students.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure continuity and progression in the curriculum.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback and support.
- Communicate effectively with parents and guardians, providing regular updates on student performance and well-being.
- Participate in school activities, events, and professional development opportunities as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Hold a recognized teaching qualification or certification.
- Prior experience in teaching primary-aged students, preferably Reception to Year 2.
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and the ability to implement effective teaching strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with students, colleagues, and parents/guardians.
- A passion for education and the ability to inspire students to reach their full potential.
- Proactive and creative approach to problem-solving and lesson planning.
- Commitment to continuous professional development and a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Valid teaching certification and relevant background checks in accordance with local regulations.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools has been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2008.
4.9* Google rating! Click here to read our reviews
Free safeguarding and Prevent training
Established and exclusive relationships built with schools across Essex for over 14 years.
Refer a friend scheme offering £150 per referral
Easy registration process that meets the DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards
You will be paid directly via 4myschools (PAYE)
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements