Science Teacher – Dunmow, Essex
Full time, Permanent
Paid to scale £28,000 to £43,685
4myschools are working with a secondary school in Dunmow, Essex who are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to join their faculty starting in September 2023. This is a permanent vacancy and experienced and ECTs are encouraged to apply. The ideal Science Teacher will be able to teach more than one science discipline – Physics, Chemistry and Biology up to KS4, however this is not essential. The successful Science Teacher will work as part of a very supportive team and will be paid to scale M1-M6 depending on experience.
This is a large, co-educational secondary school in Dunmow, part of a multi academy trust. They pride themselves on their inclusivity and staff work together to inspire, challenge and motivate their students to reach their full potential.
The required Science Teacher will be fun, imaginative, and innovative to inspire learners and captivate their curiosity and create an exceptional learning experience for the students. ECTs will be fully supported and encouraged to apply.
As the ideal Teacher of Science, you will:
- Be a qualified Science teacher with QTS,
- Have the ability to teach Physics, Chemistry or Biology to KS4,
- Have previous Teaching experience,
- Have expert knowledge of the UK Science Curriculum,
- Be dedicated and committed,
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons,
- Mark, assess & record student achievement and track students’ progress by following school policies,
- Tailor lessons to suit the needs of all students,
- Prepare students for exams,
- Regularly set and mark homework,
- Motivate and encourage student participation,
- Establish good working relationships with staff and Students.
What to expect:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- SLT support from the existing team within the school.
- Comprehensive induction programme and continuous CPD from the school.
- Consistent support from our team during your assignment.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts.
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option.
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools, we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards here
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields