Secondary Supply Teacher St Albans Hertfordshire
Vacancy Details: Secondary Supply Teacher St Albans Hertfordshire
Full Time or Part Time: Monday – Friday (Term time only)
Daily Rate: £125 – £199 per day
- Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher looking to take a step back from permanent work?
- Or are you an ECT that would like to gain further experience and knowledge of schools in the local area?
- Are you experienced teaching KS3-KS4?
- Do you want to work for an ethical business that focuses on supporting teaching and learning within East Anglia?
- If so, then why not try Secondary Supply Teaching?
We are recruiting for a number of secondary schools based in Hertfordshire. We need secondary teachers to provide general cover in a number of schools throughout the area.
This is on a daily supply basis. Depending on your availability this could be between 1-5 days per week. This could also lead to long term and permanent positions if you are looking for opportunities. The schools range from small schools through to larger than average schools.
As the ideal Secondary Supply Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching in secondary schools, ideally in a mixture of key stages and subjects.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or UK ENIC recognised Teaching Qualifications plus UK experience
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings
- Competent to manage your own diary
- Prepare for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools provide a confident service. We are also looking for the next cohort of permanent staff for September 2022 in all subject specialisms.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards here
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields