SEN Teacher Ipswich
Vacancy: SEN Teacher Ipswich
Are you a compassionate and dedicated educator with a passion for making a difference in the lives of students with Special Educational Needs (SEN)? I am working with a school seeking an enthusiastic SEN Teacher to join thier inclusive and supportive SEN school in Ipswich, catering to children aged 3-16 with physical, medical, and/or sensory needs and associated learning difficulties.
As an SEN Teacher, you will play a crucial role in supporting the learning and development of students with special educational needs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons that cater to the diverse needs and abilities of our students.
- Implementing Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for students with specific learning requirements, taking into account their physical, medical, and/or sensory needs.
- Collaborating with other teachers and support staff to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Utilising a variety of teaching methods and resources to ensure all students can access the curriculum.
- Monitoring and tracking students’ progress, providing constructive feedback, and evaluating their achievements.
- Communicating regularly with parents/guardians to update them on their child’s progress and collaborate on support strategies.
- Creating a positive and safe classroom atmosphere where all students feel valued and respected, considering their individual needs.
- Experience working with students with special educational needs, preferably within a school setting catering to physical, medical, and/or sensory needs.
- Strong knowledge of different learning difficulties and effective strategies for supporting students with SEN.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with colleagues, parents, and external professionals.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for working with children with diverse learning needs.
- Flexibility and adaptability to adjust teaching methods according to individual requirements.
Who are 4myschools?
4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
We are a forward thinking, supportive team of industry experts
We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option
We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: https://www.4myschools.org/about-us/giving-back/
4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards