Year 4 Class Teacher Walsall
Vacancy Details: Year 4 Class Teacher Walsall
Salary: M1- M6
Commencing: September 2023
Contract length: Full Academic Year
Exciting Opportunity for a Year 4 Class Teacher
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic educator seeking an exciting opportunity to make a lasting impact on young minds? Look no further! 4myschools, a leading education agency, is currently recruiting a full-time Year 4 Class Teacher for the academic year from September 2023 to July 2024.
- Planning and delivering tailored lessons in line with the National Curriculum.
- Assessing and monitoring student progress, providing constructive feedback, and implementing strategies to support their individual needs.
- Collaborating with colleagues to create a cohesive and stimulating learning environment, promoting teamwork and a positive school ethos.
- Establishing professional relationships with parents and caregivers, effectively communicating student progress and addressing concerns or queries.
- Contributing to the wider school community, engaging in extracurricular activities, and supporting school events.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or an equivalent teaching qualification recognised in the UK.
- Have experience teaching Year 3 or Year 4 students or a strong understanding of the KS3 curriculum.
- Show a passion for education and a commitment to creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and able to work effectively within a dynamic classroom setting.
- 4myschools is an education recruitment employment business who have been supplying schools with dedicated, outstanding teachers and support staff since the business opened in 2009.
- We are a forward-thinking, supportive team of industry experts.
- We believe in working with our candidates. You have complete autonomy of when and where you want to work and how you wish to be paid with PAYE as an option.
- We also use a fantastic app called ‘updatedge’ which allows you to update your own availability; receive and apply to job offers instantly; and connect direct to hiring managers – all from your smart phone or desktop.
- We give back! Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education. You can find out more about our giving back on our website: 4myschools- Giving Back
- 4myschools have been awarded with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Audited in Education Gold Recruitment Standard.
- We received a compliance score of 100%, for the 12th consecutive year.
- The REC Gold Education Recruitment Standard certifies that 4myschools policies and procedures fully comply with all legal requirements.
- We have robust background screening and safeguarding to DfE Keeping Children Safe in Education standards.